Monday, September 13, 2004

Caption of the Year

I thought maybe Jardine's open letter was the funniest thing I had seen this week ("Listen up, you leftist pricks..."). Its conclusion is reminiscent of Clark Griswold after getting the Jelly-of-the-Month Club in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ("Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?")

Or maybe Evan Kirchoff on CBS' deepening hole:
Yes, we know -- the font family (or, to use CBS's made-up terminology, "typing style") is called Times because a version of it was used to print the Times of London, using rows of metal type on a printing press the size of a truck, which I'm guessing the Texas Air National Guard didn't have around the office either. But hey, printing press, typewriter, what's the difference, right? (ÞCosh)

But then I remembered this photo. David made a funny, and it was a really, really good one. Kudos, Mr. Janes.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Kim Yoo Suk and the paper clip graphic had me crying with laughter. The internet keeps me sane, I tell ya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home