Thursday, September 16, 2004

Don't mention the war

I've never mentioned Iraq (except for the soccer team) on this site before, and I don't intend to again any time soon. There's a lot of good blogs (and newspaper columnists) out there with better information than me, and who pay closer attention than me, so I feel like I don't have much to offer on the topic.

And I don't. But I wanted to do what I could to circulate this insight by Bruce Ralston, which I think should be of major concern to those both For and Against. In particular, those of us who have assumed that Bush knows and is prepared to do what is required to win, but is staying out of the hottest spots for now, so as not to risk a lot of bloodshed in the run-up to the election (and ensure himself 4 more years to do it right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home