Friday, September 17, 2004

Which guy is supposed to be smarter, again?

I suppose there's still the debates to come. And a lot can happen in 6 weeks. But I think I withdraw all the advice I offered in this post; the candidate appears to be unredeemable.

Why? See Tim Blair: NEW, IMPROVED KERRY EVEN MORE INCOHERENT. The gist, taken from a Don Imus interview (Blair's emphasis):
KERRY: I mean, what you ought to be doing and what everybody in America ought to be doing today is not asking me; they ought to be asking the president, What is your plan? What's your plan, Mr. President, to stop these kids from being killed? What's your plan, Mr. President, to get the other countries in there? What's your plan to have 90 percent of the casualties and 90 percent of the cost being carried by America?

IMUS: We're asking you because you want to be president.
The fact that a candidate for President of the United States cannot grasp this leaves me speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home