Monday, November 15, 2004

Mysterious Ways dept.

Yesterday morning's big surprise: the ODB, deceased from a non-gunshot-related cause. (├×Cosh)

I've never really been a Wu-Tang fan (although the Wu-Name generator provided a couple of days of fun a few years ago) - I'm more of a West Coast fan. So my fondest memory evoked by the Bastard's passing was David Letterman's first Top 10 List after returning from multiple-bypass surgery. I laughed so hard at #1, I was functionally incapacitated for half an hour.

Again, thanks to Dizzy Cow for the pointer. Promiscuous Protestah out.

UPDATE - some more WuNames (this would make a complicated blogroll, no?):
Use them wisely, soldiers.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger The Monger said...

Hey, what am I, chopped liver? Or, more accurately, Greasy Choirboy!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Matt said...

A minor price for anonymity, doctor. Signed,

Partially-Formed Transformah

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is good stuff

Bastard BASTARD HarbourMastah

- (jass)

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Myrick said...

"Ungrateful Ninja" is perfect. Indeed, I am mighty displeased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home