Friday, December 03, 2004

Where's the Systems Analyst?

The Onion's "What Do You Think" is absolutely my favourite running gag in the world. I certainly enjoyed this week's:
Studies show that more and more college students are abusing prescription ADHD drugs like Adderall and Ritalin to help them study. What do you think?

"These drugs help them study? Wow. Turns out drugs aren't cool after all." - Jeffrey Stuart, Surgeon

"Hell, I don't blame them. Back in law school, I had to take all kinds of drugs just to be able to appreciate art and music." - Stephen Underhill, Lawyer

"When I was a kid, we didn't have drugs to help us study. If we wanted to get good grades, we had no choice but to stop getting drunk." - Dana Williams, Personal Shopper

That's the way I remember it too, "Dana".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home