Thursday, April 14, 2005

On fire

I doubt you need me to tell you this, since I'm pretty sure my readership is entirely a subset of his, but do not neglect to bookmark Andrew Coyne Version 3.0 (Andrew Coyne With A Vengeance?).

He is back posting in earnest, his columns are going up generally on the day of print, and it's all Adscam all the time. The big media is covering some specific narratives fairly thoroughly, but Coyne is doing a beautiful job of filling in the gaps.

If you want to keep up with the scandal--what's true, what's false, and what's irrelevant--andrewcoyne.com should be your #1 resource.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jay said...

He is on fire and as such I've reinstated him (for the third time now).

If he falls in the lake again, however, its over for good.

I mean it.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Bruce Gottfred said...

I was thinking about the flurry of posts he's been putting out and concluded he's just really, really excited about having the Liberals on the ropes. He has to share his delight, and so he's feeding his blog. This new giddiness may even last until after the nextelection...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home