Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Classic Kirchhoff Dept.

Snooping around Alberta Blogs, and following some nested links, I came upon this piece, which I can say with some confidence is the best thing I've ever read on the internet.

I linked to it once before, months ago, but quality like this is worth revisiting. Go read.
Attention, abortion lobby (which by the way includes me): since you apparently have the only successful American political franchise for the idea that adult humans own their own bodies, you may just possibly have a dog in this fight. Or perhaps I should go back and reread key feminist literature for the part where it says that this deed of ownership extends to the boundaries of the uterus, but grubbier organs like my colon are merely on lease from Uncle Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home