Friday, September 23, 2005

Seasons change, etc.

With the NHL season upon us, and both the Flames and the Oilers bearing some very high expectations, I've started a new blog with my old friend Bob Sacamano called The Battle of Alberta. I'm not forsaking this blog, but I would expect updates to continue at the present rate of 2-3 times per week for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, the B of A site is already getting rave reviews, not to mention pulling more traffic than I've ever had here outside the odd Cosh link or Roadkillanche. A sample:
And putting the self-promotion aside for a moment, there's another very promising new sports blog up and running - go check out Sports Matters. It's the work of Andy Grabia (aka the Cosby Sweater guy) and four of his buddies, and they muse and argue about all things sport. Ignore the sexual tensions evident in their bickering -- it's a good-looking blog, and I like it a lot so far. :)

Late -

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Andy Grabia said...

You are soooo jealous of our love and affection for each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home